For the configuration and calibration of the fuel level sensor Siensor after it’s installation you need the universal configurator Siensor UNIC.
Siensor D100 Series liquid level sensors provide high-accuracy data even in harsh operating conditions – the measurement error amounts to a maximum of 1.0%. Siensor D100 Series ensure smooth operation in a wide temperature range from -40°С to +80°С. Technical and operating parameters of the Siensor liquid level sensors are an example of an ideal balance between price and quality that meets the needs of over 90% of customers. Output signal does not depend on power supply voltage and therefore the sensor can be integrated with any terminal, which has a frequency or voltage measurement input.
Siensor D100 Series Key Features
Siensor D100 Series sensors as a part of the vehicle tracking system provide:
- Reliable and relevant information on current fuel level in a tank
- Registration of volume, time and location of fuel filling
- Detection of unauthorized fuel draining
- Monitoring of fuel consumption
- Costs reduction
- Boost in workflow efficiency