The device determines its location using GPS and/or GLONASS satellite systems. iON ULC is implemented with configurable power-saving mode, which can be enabled automatically when a vehicle comes to a stop and disabled at engine start. The built-in battery supports self-sufficient online operation up to 5 hours.
The device features wide input voltage range: 9-40V; maximum permissible voltage – 55V. The terminal is equipped with a diode to protect the circuit from voltage spikes, high-voltage noise, reverse voltage. The “black box” ensures data saving if no connection to the server is available.
The iON ULC is fully integrated into the Web iRZ Online software package, allowing monitoring the targeted use of a vehicle and fuel.
iON ULC Main Functions
- Real-time positioning of a target object, its speed and moving direction
- Data collection from connected sensors
- Data storage in nonvolatile memory
- Operation in power-saving mode
- Built-in battery enables operation when external power is off
- Surge Protection
- Notification of disconnection from the cigarette lighter
- Additional power cable for power supply over cigarette lighter is available for order. It is designed to connect the device in one simple step and immediately connect it online (cable’s stacker is fitted with a safety device; lock-ring mechanism provides secure mounting and prevents accidentaldisconnections)
- The iON ULC navigation user terminal is a cost-effective solution and efficient solution for your business!
- 1 year from the date of purchase