Original diagnostic adapter Vocom 88890300 or it’s chinese analogue? Check out this side-by-side comparison.
Vocom (88890300) is the latest diagnostic tool for maintenance of trucks, buses and other heavy vehicles made by. It replaces all old adapters including 88890180 and 88890020.
This diagnostic tool provides full range of diagnostic operations on trucks manufactured after 2002 (including the new EURO 6 vehicle range).
For older models of heavy vehicles all diagnostic operations available as well on the usual (lower) speed connection to the ECU. Check also the previous version of diagnostic adapter here: VCADS (88890020).
Compatible software: Premium Tech Tool (PTT) v 1.12; v 2.04; v 2.05, Developer Tool, IS File Editor
- Vocom (88890300) diagnostic adapter;
- USB cable 88890305;
- 8-pin cable;
- OBD2 connector 88890304.
- 8-pin cable for Penta;
- 8-pin to OBD cable (Buses v2 – B12);
- 8-pin to EDC cable for trucks produced before 1995;
- 8-pin cable for DXI (VF627);
- 8-pin to 9-pin cable for American trucks;
- 8-pin to 14-pin cable for construction machinery;
- 8-pin cable for ABS until 1994;